Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 20 - Denia

Hello dolls,

Today I was feeling sick and so I took a personal day. Thank you to all of my followers and don't worry this weekend should have some good stuff coming up to make up for today. Also, some of you have requested a special "shopping" entry that shows all of my purchases thus far and don't think it has slipped my mind, my assistant is looking into the logistics.

I would like to take this entry to give a couple shout outs to some of my most loyal followers and loved ones...

Dad- First off thank you for making this trip possible, i love you more than life itself and you know that you mean the MUNDO (world in spanish lol) to me!


Mom - Thanks momma for helping me get ready for the trip and making this summer amazing with all our cooking and laying out! I love you so much and can't wait to be together when I get back!


Sister Sarah - Thank you for being there for me and for being my ginny pig with all my cooking :) i love you and look up to you more than you know! wish you were here!


Heather - well best friend since I was three, there are so many things to thank you for, but first off for making this amazing blog! you have more talent than anyone i know, i love you!!


Ro - my love, thank you for all your help and encouragement you give me with my espanol! I can't wait till I can talk to you todo in spanish! :)


Austin- you are a great friend and avid follower as I can tell from your quotes post on my wall :) love them! Thank you!!



Thanks everyone! there are obviously many more of you out there I love and if you are dying for a shout out show me what an avid follower you are ;)

Looking for Fame in Spain,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment