Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 13 - Denia

Hello friends/fans!

Today has been full of kidddss and studying! I had class this morning and then we helped out with the kids camp here at Alfa y Omega and they are SO cute! I have the 3-5 year olds and they are just precious! Today we colored birthday cakes, played on the playground and went swimming. I felt like I was back being a camp counselor.

I colored with Ethan and he and I are just two peas in a pod because he wanted his whooolleee cake to be chocolate! I said what color do you want to make your cake and he said "brown, I love chocolate!" and then he said he wanted the candles to be chocolate too hahaha! too cute!


Ethan in his cute hat coloring with me!


All finished! He kept acting like he was going to eat it and it was adorable! He is only 4 and speaks spanish and english!!

Usually I hang out with Pablo, so he came over and took a picture with me too! He is presh and usually wears his hair slicked to the side looking like a future senator! :)

Pablo is adorbable!

Then the kids went swimming and they were so cute!


Precious!!! Now for my favorite little kiddos!


This is Diego, Juan Pablo, anndd Alejandro!

They are so cute and are always cracking me up! Especially Diego with his adorable outfits, you would love them Austin!

Looking for Fame in Spain,

Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment