Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 1 - Madrid

So I departed from DFW today and got there rigghhtt on time because of my lovely friends Heather Brock and Austin Jones! They were the last to see me off and Heather sang "goodbye forever" to me (ask and she will perform it for you as well!) while Austin carried the lovely Vera Bradley bag my beautiful sister Sarah let me borrow!

The plane ride was 9 loonngg hours, but I survived thanks to Lauren, my awesome plane buddy! We arrived at 9:45 Madrid time and straight to The Royal Palace of Madrid. Then I went and had lunch at a small place with a few friends and OF COURSE found and ice cream place! You all know me ;)

We headed back had dinner at a lovely "Tapas" place, I thought of you Ro ;) The rest of the evening me walked around town exploring and attempting to speak spanish to the locals haha!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out and the pic! :) ALSO, I found the following news to be of the UPMOST importance... If there is even ONE cosmo magazine in Spain, you MUST find it... your girl Kimmy is on the cover!!! can't wait to read tomorrow's blog! :) Find the fame in Spain!!!!
    Love you, Heather

    ReplyDelete